Website WindCity Kite Sports
- Instructor Level 1
- Instructor Level 2
1 - 2 year experience
WindyCity Kite Sports Hiring IKO Certified Instructor; Now – November 2020
WindyCity Kite Sports is the Chicago area kiteboard shop and school. We teach along the beautiful Lake Michigan coastline. The exact location depends on the conditions for the day! Our focus is on deep, cold water safety and graduating safe independent students.
Who We’re Looking For:
- IKO certified Assistant Instructor or Level 1 and up Instructor
- Fluent in the English language
- Deep, open water training experience
- Thorough knowledge of all kiteboard safety & willing to teach according to our comprehensive safety program during lessons
- Available when conducive conditions, any day of the week and especially weekends
- Ok working in a variety of weather conditions
- Punctual and reliable with a great work ethic
- Driver’s License
- Access to a vehicle
- Valid first-aid certificate
- Boat teaching experience, a plus!
What We Offer:
- Teaching on latest gear in top condition, such as Ozone, Flysurfer, CrazyFly and Spleene
- Teaching with 2-way communication equipment
- Excellent pay
- Student IKO Certification Credits Provided by WindyCity
- Liability insurance coverage while teaching, paid for by WindyCity
- An honest, ethical and professional work environment
- Use of the latest and greatest kiteboarding equipment during off time
- Discount on all personal gear
Please email us your resume with details about your teaching experience. Also let us know of any experience teaching advanced maneuvers, tricks, hydrofoil or Wing.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.