El Gouna is the Hotspot and Kitermekka in Egypt!
You want stable winds? Warm temperatures? Flat water, easy training conditions? This is what you are looking for!
El Gouna hat big lagoons in front of the seaside with knee-deep water, sandy underground ( be careful of shells!) the sun is shining almost all the time and the weather is gentle.
After your kitesurf session we get dressed and hit into town, go for dinner and drinks and enjoy life as it should be!
Sounds like a great plan to you? Then let’s get started!
Why El Gouna?
- reasonably short flight to Hurghada (4 hours from Europe)
- pleasant air and water temperatures
- optimal beginner and intermediate spot
- Accommodation in Kite villa: almost private beach with hardly any other kitesurfers on it
- huge sandbar with mirror-smooth water for advanced kitesurfers
- Many trips for no wind days
You want to go kitesurfing but you don’t want to go alone?
You want to have some coaching to be more self sufficient or you want to learn a new trick but you don’t know how to start?
Magicwaters Kitecamp – more than just a kite lesson! We will support you through the whole week: pick you up from the airport, show you everything, show you our Kiteryoga Program.
We will push your Kitesurfing skills!
- either you are advanced or beginner, you will be taught at your level
- our kitecamp is a mixture of group courses, private hours and time to train Kitesurfing by yourself
- we use Videos and Pictures to analyse your technique
- we teach you with headset so you can have fast feedback and fast progress!
Whats so special about Magicwaters?
- highly qualified and professional Kite-Coaches only with a long teaching experience
- Video Coaching, Headsetcoaching (we always use the newest techniques to push you further!)
- you can try Kiteroga with us!
- we do loads of activities if there is no wind (for example our creative workshops! Or SUP or we show you windsurfing!)
- we love to create a great community feeling (you will get a cool Team Tshirt and pictures of yourself at the end of the week!)
- we show you arround: lets taste different restaurant and bars, dip into the culture with us and feel like a local instead like a tourist!
- we stay buddies even after the Event: most of our students stay in the Magicwaters community – they become friends, go kiting together and meet again at the other Magicwaters Events!
Join our Kitecamps now and be part of the Magic!